Structural Engineering Inspection
Through detailed inspections, certification, design and capacity upgrades, we extend the lifespan of mechanical and structural equipment for a wide range of industries. Our staff can perform a through structural engineering inspection to assess the capability of your lifting devices, bulk handling materials, water assets and other forms of high-tech equipment.
Why Turn to Revaro for a Structural Engineering Inspection?
We are not a conventional company. Revaro is built on three core values – innovation, commitment and integrity. We have applied these principles to integrate forward thinking with the latest technology.
Client outcomes ultimately lie at the heart of everything we do. We stand by our ability to provide a service that provides high value at a clearly defined standard. Clients can also rest assured that Revaro always deliver on time.
Revaro provides full independent advocacy and expert advice that is grounded in over 30 years of brownfield experience.
When to Schedule a Structural Engineering Inspection
While industry guidelines often determine the timeline for a structural engineering inspection, there are several other factors that every asset owner must keep an eye on. If you notice any of the following signs, please reach out to the Revaro team.
Visible Signs of Damage
Cracks, deformations, corrosion, or other visible signs of damage on structural components indicate potential structural issues that need to be assessed by an engineering consultant.
Unusual Noises or Vibrations
Excessive vibrations, strange noises, or unusual movements during the operation of machinery or infrastructure are common indicators of underlying structural problems.
Changes in Performance
Sudden changes in the performance or efficiency of machinery, such as decreased productivity, increased downtime, or reduced capacity, could be representative of greater structural issues.
Safety-related incidents, near misses, or reports of structural instability or weakness should all prompt a structural engineering inspection.
Age and Wear
Over time, infrastructure and machinery is subject to wear and tear. A regular structural engineering inspection is, therefore, necessary for older structures and equipment.
1. Initial ConsultationReach out to Revaro via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1800 Revaro to discuss your specific needs and requirements. Here, you can provide information on your industry, the type of equipment you have, and any concerns or challenges you may be facing. The Revaro team will answer your enquiry as soon as possible.
2. Site Inspection and assessmentAt this stage, we arrange a site inspection of your lifting devices, bulk handling materials, water assets, or other high-tech equipment. Revaro’s experts will assess the integrity of your equipment, identify any potential issues, and provide recommendations on how to address them.
3. Inspection Report and RecommendationsAfter the inspection, we will provide you with a detailed report outlining our findings, including any necessary certification, design, or capacity upgrades. This will also involve the identification of strategies to extend the lifespan of your mechanical and structural equipment.
4. Implementing RecommendationsImplement the recommendations provided by Revaro’s team, following their expert advice to improve your equipment’s performance and reliability. We approach every situation with the same commitment to innovation, integrity, and delivering real value.
5. Ongoing Support and MaintenanceMaintain an ongoing relationship with Revaro to receive continuous technical support. This support ensures that you stay up-to-date with the latest industry advancements, certifications, and standards. Feel free to contact us now for further information.
As a company with diverse capabilities, we provide technical support and expertise to a wide range of industries. Our services benefit those in need of structural inspection, mechanical and structural engineering, lifting devices, and asset management of bulk materials handling machines.
Our staff perform thorough inspection of structures to assess the integrity of your lifting devices, bulk handling materials, water assets, and other forms of high-tech equipment. We offer detailed inspections, certification, design, and capacity upgrades, ultimately extending the lifespan of your mechanical and structural equipment.
Innovation is at the core of what we do. By integrating forward thinking with the latest technology, we are able to provide cutting-edge solutions and services that deliver real value to our clients. Our approach to innovation ensures that our services remain relevant and effective in a constantly evolving world.
Revaro is built on three core values – innovation, commitment, and integrity. We prioritise client outcomes and provide high-value services at a clearly defined standard, always delivering on time. Our services are independent with no ties to external parties or interests.