Bulk Material Handling Inspection
Revaro provide detailed on-site inspections for a variety of different Bulk Material Handling machinery and equipment. Our machine specialists bring over 30 years of brownfield experience and utilise this expertise to conduct a comprehensive assessment of your equipment. Regardless of the location or setting, we strive to arrive on time and perform the inspection as promised.
While inspections do incur a cost, they are a valuable investment for the long-term performance, safety, and reliability of your bulk material handling equipment. By identifying potential issues early, you can prevent costly breakdowns, minimise downtime, and extend the lifespan of your machinery.
Bulk Material Handling Technical Advisory
The Revaro team can provide bulk material handling technical advisory of a high value and standard. Our consultancy service is delivered by machine specialists with a long track record that spans more than 30 years.
We specialise in:
- Full independent advocacy and expert opinion
- Condition appraisal and inspection
- Failure recovery and repair
- Engineering and project management upgrades
Why Arrange a Bulk Material Handling Inspection?
Due to the nature of their operation and purpose, bulk material handling machinery will require regular oversight during the expected life cycle. As they age, the performance and safety of bulk handling materials may become compromised or fall behind the capacity of your competition.
During an independent assessment, a technical advisor will assess various operational components and proceed to complete a condition appraisal. This process not only helps to keep your equipment in line with industry standards and certifications, but also identify opportunities for upgrades. Most importantly, a bulk material handling inspection can save you from the need to replace your entire inventory.
Contact Revaro to arrange an upcoming bulk material handling machinery inspection.
Bulk Materials Handling - Machines Repairs
Damaged or unproductive machinery can have serious ramifications. However, it does not always mean that you to have to replace an entire range of equipment. After we assess your bulk materials handing machines, repairs can made completed by our experts.
Revaro have worked hand-in-hand with companies in various industries and sectors. This includes:
- Power Generation
From repairs to technical advisory, every Revaro service is built on our three core values – Integrity, Innovation and Commitment.
Bulk Materials Handling Machines - Repairs
Productivity and the condition of your machinery go hand-in-hand. By conducting a detailed inspection of machinery and equipment, our experts can determine if any repairs are needed. This process will begin with an initial condition appraisal and inspection. From here, we will move on to failure recovery and/or repair.
All follow-up bulk materials handling machines repairs are performed by experienced technicians with decades of brownfield expertise. Please follow the links below to organise an inspection at your facility.
Bulk Material Handling Technical Advisory – Equipment We Inspect
Using world-class technology, Revaro offers independent bulk material handling technical advisory for the following types of equipment.
Inspection and technical advisory for conveyor belts, rollers, pulleys, and other related components.
Hoppers and Silos:
An independent assessment of storage systems for bulk materials, including structural integrity, material flow, and safety mechanisms.
Stackers and Reclaimers:
Evaluating machines used for stacking and reclaiming bulk materials in stockyards and storage facilities.
Crushers and Screens:
Assessing crushing and screening equipment to check processing and performance capabilities.
Ship loaders and Unloaders:
Checking machinery used for loading and unloading bulk materials onto ships, including mechanical and structural systems.
Railcar and Truck Loaders/Unloaders:
Inspecting equipment for transferring bulk materials between railcars, trucks, and storage facilities.
Bulk Material Handling - Project Management
Revaro are here to help to you embrace the Engineering Revolution. Through expert bulk material handling project management, we carefully assess your technological capabilities and identify areas for improvement.
We are passionate about delivering real value, whilst allowing clients to play a key role in defining their outcomes.
1. Initial ConsultationReach out to Revaro via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1800 Revaro to discuss your specific needs and requirements. Here, you can provide information on your industry, the type of equipment you have, and any concerns or challenges you may be facing. The Revaro team will answer your enquiry as soon as possible.
2. Site Inspection and assessmentAt this stage, we arrange a site inspection of your lifting devices, bulk handling materials, water assets, or other high-tech equipment. Revaro’s experts will assess the integrity of your equipment, identify any potential issues, and provide recommendations on how to address them.
3. Inspection Report and RecommendationsAfter the inspection, we will provide you with a detailed report outlining our findings, including any necessary certification, design, or capacity upgrades. This will also involve the identification of strategies to extend the lifespan of your mechanical and structural equipment.
4. Implementing RecommendationsImplement the recommendations provided by Revaro’s team, following their expert advice to improve your equipment’s performance and reliability. We approach every situation with the same commitment to innovation, integrity, and delivering real value.
5. Ongoing Support and MaintenanceMaintain an ongoing relationship with Revaro to receive continuous technical support. This support ensures that you stay up-to-date with the latest industry advancements, certifications, and standards. Feel free to contact us now for further information.
We provide detailed on-site inspections and virtual consultations for a variety of bulk material handling machinery and equipment. Our machine specialists utilise years of brownfield experience to conduct thorough assessments of your equipment.
Our engineering consultants offer high-value, high-standard bulk material handling technical advisory. We specialise in full independent advocacy and expert opinion, condition appraisal and inspection, failure recovery, repairs, and project management oversight.
Revaro has worked with companies in various industries and sectors, including mining, minerals export, and power generation. This work has included everything from repairs to technical advisory, and project management.
We help clients to embrace the Engineering Revolution through expert bulk material handling project management. Our consultants carefully assess your technological capabilities, identify areas for improvement, and deliver real value in line with the applicable standards of your asset/industry.
You can reach out to the Revaro team over the phone, via email or by completing the form below. Once an enquiry is made, we’ll work around your schedule and find a suitable time for the inspection or virtual consultation to take place.